Museums, Art Galleries, Record Storage Areas
When your assets are irreplaceable, a clean and effective fire suppression system is a must. Other clean agent systems can create caustic acids that can cause as much damage as the fire itself, but N2 generators release only 100% clean nitrogen gas. Furthermore, piping systems can be expensive and unsightly. Each N2 Generators contains its own solid propellant, eliminating the need for piping and allowing greater flexibility for discrete installation.
- No danger of caustic acid (Hydrogen Flouride) damage
- No water damage, residue or cleanup
- Flexible, discrete installation options
- Cost effective for retrofitting
- 25 year service-free shelf life
Potential Applications and Installation Options
- Museums and Cultural Centers
- Art and Media Galleries
- Record and artifact storage areas
- Floors, ceilings and cabinets
Flexible Installation Options
Our Simple, unique technology offers a wide variety of installation options that can accomodate even the most challenging situations.See our Product Family and Installation Options
Did You Know?
Many of today's clean agent fire suppression systems create hazardous Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) decomposition gases when exposed to an open flame. N2 Generators create zero HF gases.Compare N2 to other Fire Suppression Systems